A routine can mean everything from getting up immediately when the bell rings, doing yoga on the living room carpet, and pressing the coffee maker that you already loaded the night before. But somewhere in that procedure, you should give your face a little love. It’s still with the face you meet the world.
Ingredients that you can look out for are hyaluronic acid which binds moisture. Various sugars and glycerin also bind moisture well. While antioxidants protect and care for the skin.
How to set up your morning routine
Unsure about the details of a morning routine to counteract early signs of ageing on your face?
– Try to find a skincare routine that suits you. It is better to start with a simpler routine such as cleaning the skin thoroughly morning and evening and then lubricating the skin with a moisturizing cream.
Then you can supplement with a special eye cream for the sensitive eye area or a deep cleansing mask. A and O to counteract premature skin ageing is to add plenty of moisture and be careful in the sun.
- The first thing you should do is gently wash your face. For many, it is a matter, of course, to wash in the evening to remove any makeup or dirt accumulated during the day, but during the night, our skin cleanses out grease, dirt and slag that settles on the skin surface. So cleaning is at least as necessary in the morning.
- Use a mousse, milk or gel – the one you like best, the simplest and most comfortable. If you have dry skin, cleansing milk is preferable. Remember always to follow the instructions on the package.
- Finish with a toner or a toner to prepare the skin for care by tightening the pores, restoring the skin’s correct pH value and removing the last remnants of makeup. Dampen a cotton swab and sweep over the entire face. Do not forget the neck where there may be some makeup residue left. Do not rinse off a toner.
- The skin around the eyes is significantly thinner and more sensitive and has a different pore size than the rest of the face. Therefore, the area needs a light moisturizer. Find an eye cream that prevents early signs of ageing and fine lines, moisturizes the skin intensely, increases its elasticity and gives the skin radiance—easily applied by rolling under and over the eye.
- During the night, the skin’s production of moisturizing oil from the sebaceous gland goes down, and the face may feel slightly dry when you wake up. Therefore, it is essential to immediately in the morning use, for example, a serum that brightens up for today’s challenges. A serum that acts on the depth of the skin enhances the effect of the daily skincare routine but can also be an effective spot treatment of exposed areas.
- To care for the skin throughout the day, using a long-acting moisturizer, a day cream, on the face is essential. The substances increase the skin’s elasticity and keep it even and smooth. Apply a pea-sized amount of your cream all over your face and neck – but avoid the area around the eyes.
Photo by Artem Podrez from Pexels
One thought on “Morning Skincare Routine That You Need To Follow”
Comments are closed.